Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disneyland bands and entertainers

handicam
A Ticket
A Ticket

Disneyland bands and entertainers

Postby handicam » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Everyone,
Im heading over to disneyland in June and thinking of doing a dvd (this is our everyday business) of the bands and entertainers of Disneyland and dca.Does anyone know of a similar dvd on the market or not.

Cheers Dean

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disneyland bands and entertainers

Postby mushu mama » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Hiya Dean, welcome back. :D
I was over there in June last year but I dont remember seeing anything like the type of DVD you are suggesting - and I looked. I was interested in that kind of thing and also the parade DVD's but didn't end up getting anything cos there wasn't anything I liked the look of.

Will you be there in the US holidays or will you dodge them? I didn't find them all that troublesome - fast passes are a wonderful thing aren't they?

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

handicam
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby handicam » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Lisa,
Its good to be back. I need to discuss with disney media in relation to being able to film the bands etc as I have broadcast equipment. I regularly get the dvds from amateurs from disneyland and was thinking I could put together a dvd like theirs that captures the live music and entertainers of the 2 parks rather than disneyland itself. We'll be there from 5th to 26th June.Im sure I could market them through laughing place but am still in the process of sorting this out.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 am

Thats a great idea. I hope negotiations go well. Are you doing WDW and DL?

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

handicam
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby handicam » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 am

No just Disneyland

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Music”