Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Space Mountain Music ....

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Space Mountain Music ....

Postby ajp » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Was checking out some movie trailers tonight, and this one movie got my attention. Not because it looks like quite an interesting movie, which it does, but because of the music used. It is the old music from Space Mountain (pre 50th make over) for sure. It sounds different due to classical piano sound and slower tempo, but it is for sure.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, check it out here http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount ... minbutton/ . You will surely hear what I heard.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Space Mountain Music ....

Postby calisota » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Space Mountain...that's a roller coaster, right? :shock:

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Space Mountain Music ....

Postby churros » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Most definitely space mountain!

Talking of hearing familiar tunes in strange places, I was listening to a podcast of these guys walking through DCA when I thought I could hear "On the road to Gundagai". Naturally I thought I was delusional and ignored it then the podcasters stopped and commented on some performers who began to sing "We are one" with Australian accents (real ones - not Meryl Streep ones). They were apparently some Australian children's group on tour! I'm sure singing about a dog sitting on a tucker box 9 miles from Gundagai would go down a treat to an American audience. They probably think Gundagai is just out of Saltzberg!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Music”