Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Finding Nemo Announced - Talk Turtle with Crush opens at DCA

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Finding Nemo Announced - Talk Turtle with Crush opens at DCA

Postby KeithS » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:57 am

Well, it is a big news weekend for the Anaheim parks.

First up, the long awaited announcement of the Finding Nemo attraction was made this morning - yes, the Submarines are returning!

Also, Talk Turtle With Crush opened at DCA.

The official Disney press release can be found here:
http://www.disneylandnews.com/article_d ... icle_id=79

KeithS

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:48 pm

This sounds interesting. The closest thing I've seen to an attempt like this at audience interaction on a ride was ET saying goodbye to you as you left the ride at universal studios. Pretty ordinary by comparison to what this sounds like.

Hmmm, a submarine ride with a Nemo theme. It's easy to see how these imagineers earn the big money. :D

Greg

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:19 pm

The Nemo ride sounds fantastic - I know a few people who hated the old submarine ride (nothing exciting to look at, slow load times, smelly subs etc) so I hope that some of these issues are fixed.

The new projection technology they are working on sounds terrific - you'll be able to look out of the portholes and see Nemo, Marlin, Dory etc swimming alongside and talking to you - how cool does that sound? I can't wait to see what they come out with.

KeithS

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”