Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Howard Johnson's discount

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Howard Johnson's discount

Postby Mel » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Anybody know where the best place to get a discount is? The kids would LOVE the water playground, and going in mid September it's likely it will still be hot, so HoJo's is the front runner.

So excited that I can finally start to really plan :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Howard Johnson's discount

Postby mushu mama » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

I think for Disneyland with kids its hard to beat Hojo... they really have great down-time places.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Yeah, we were looking at some of the cheaper Harbor Blvd hotels, but I think HoJo's just has that little bit more for us :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 pm

It's a sure sign that you've been there a few times when you start calling it HoJos. :D

Any other abbreviations I should know about? It actually took me a while to figure out that Ihop stood for international house of pancakes.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”