Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Trip Planning DVDs in Australia?

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

Trip Planning DVDs in Australia?

Postby Loomis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:47 am

Hi folks,

I was able to get a trip planning DVD through the local website at some stage, but I appear to have lost the link for it now.

A search of the local sites and search engines yielded zip, so I'm turning to the good people of the forum for advice.

Does anybody know where I might be able to request a planning DVD/info kit locally? Is there a website for Disney Parks & Resorts in Australia? I have a snail mail address, but I'm convinced there was an online form somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help.

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:54 pm

There was definitely a web address in the past - that's how I got my copy (I'd lend it to you, but I've passed mine on to a work colleague!)

I'll see what I can dig up and get back to you.

Well, I'm back and no luck - looks like it is no longer available via the web - it may be worth writing to Parks and Resorts in North Sydney. I'm guessing that it has been pulled as it is out of date (it was released around 2003) - hopefully they will release a new version at some stage in the future.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

Postby Loomis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:52 pm

Thanks, Keith.

I reckon it must be the 2003 one I have, as I got it some time prior to visiting last year. I have their North Sydney address, so I guess I'll write to them closer to the date of my next trip.

Cheers.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”