Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Dream Unlimited Travel?

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Dream Unlimited Travel?

Postby BrizMarc » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Hiya, has anyone ever used Dream Unlimited Travel to book a Disney holiday? I was thinking about using them and was interested if anyone else had

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Re: Dream Unlimited Travel?

Postby alice in wonderland » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 pm

i havent used them but a friend of mine is going to wdw and the cruise and i was thinking about using them for her.

when i went i booked it all on my own just directly through the disney website and the cruise line website...

I had no probs at all !

I got a quote from both disney and Dreams Unlimed and they quoted the same price... (except with the cruise Dreams offered a $50 stateroom credit)..and i think DREAMS will also take care of your ADR's for you and apply any type of code that comes out to your ressie... (woth disney uyou have to call and book ADR's and apply the codes yourself!)

i am still am not sure which way i will go!
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby BrizMarc » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

The quote I got back from Dreams unlimited today was very good. With my hotel and LA tour and a day at universal studios with buses included (which they take care of for me)they managed to get me 2 Disneyland park hoppers for 6 days for free compared to what it would have cost to book all by myself. As well as a few more freebies. Very happy so far and will probably use them.

PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby PrincessBelle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Sorry I know this is an old thread but just wanted to add that we used Dreams Unlimited for our last trip in Sept/Oct last year. We were really happy with them and will be using them again next time. Tracy was our agent and at one stage I was thinking that she never slept. I would have responses within a couple of hours of sending an email to her. She was never bothered by our questions and was a great help.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”