Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Possible future trip

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Possible future trip

Postby sandie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Something has happened which makes me think we could travel to Dl sooner than thought - with my mother in law in tow (I will suffer anything to get to Disney!)

Has anyone ever stayed in a suite close by? I will not sleep in the same room as her and thought a suite may be cheaper than 2 rooms.

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Possible future trip

Postby ajp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Sorry, I can't help. But I have done a DL trip with my MIL and my own mother as well. And chewing my own arm off seems to be a viable alternative to doing it again ...
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

yes I know but the Peter would love to take his Mum to Disney more than he likes to travel with me! and if that gets me there then that gets me there! I plan for them to rack off to Vegas for a few days and leave me anyway.

Sandie

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 pm

We stayed in a suite in Camelot across the road. There was a double bed and sofa beds in the loungeroom (Dining table, sink, fridge) and bedroom with 2 double beds. Very roomy, comfortable. Breakfast included but little more than basic cereal, pastries, juice and coffee etc Better off eating next door at Maccas. There's a room plan online. I'd stay there again.

Wendy
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby Wendy » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

We have the same issue with my mother-in-law always wanting to come on holiday with us.

But then does it really matter if you get to go to Disneyland. You will have a great time regardless of who is with you.

When are you thinking of going Sandie??
Wendy

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”