Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

What have you missed?

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

What have you missed?

Postby sandie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Keith's answer to the top three thread made me think. In all I have spent 24 days in the Anaheim parks but there are still things I have never done.

What attractions in California have you never found time to see? (Some may be closed now)

For me its:

Disneyland - Gondolas in the Sky, Whatever that attraction was that replaced the People Mover, Innoventions
California Adventure - Super Star Limos, Maliboomer

Sandie

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: What have you missed?

Postby KeithS » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Okay, there aren't many we've missed, so here goes:

Disneyland: Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes; Frontierland Shootin' Exposition; Sword in the Stone Ceremony; Princess Fantasy Faire
DCA: Seasons of the Vine; Maliboomer; The Sun Wheel (rocking gondolas); Orange Stinger; King Triton's Carousel

The canoes in DL always look like hard work and as I am on holiday, I refuse to do them! The shooting gallery holds no interest to me whatsoever. Sword in the Stone - for no apparent reason we've never been to see this, maybe next time! Fantasy Faire - sure, I lined up for the Princess photos, but we've never watched the show - it opened on our last day at the park.

Seasons of the Vine - no interest in the Californian wine industry (or wine in general); Maliboomer, I'd rather go on TOT; Sun Wheel Rockers - I'm too scared; Stinger - zzz...zzz...zzz; Triton's Carousel - I think that because it is beside Screamin', I'd feel unmanly choosing to ride the carousel - you can get away with riding carousels in Fantasyland as they blend in...but not in the shadow of Screamin' :D
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm not going to list anything that wasn't on when were there like the Princess Fantasy Faire or other shows and Parades.

DL - The canoes; Bengal BBQ; some shops, just don't know which ones; The Main Street Move Cinema, :o I know but I've never been in there; Carosel
DCA - Seasons of the vine; Carosel; SS Rustworthy, although the kids have used this; Superstar Limo was closed when we were there, but we have ridden the replacement
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:41 pm

I forgot to add the Dole Whip stand to my DL list.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”