Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Nooooooooooo!!!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Nooooooooooo!!!

Postby churros » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Disney have just announced their attraction closures for October. Now I can live with the closure of IASW, the Columbia, the Hyperion Theater and the Sun Wheel when we arrive on Sunday 12 October but I cannot tell you my response when I discovered they are closing Pirates on Monday 13th :evil:

Here's the problem we fly into LAX from Orlando at 12.43pm on the Sunday so I can't see us getting in the park before 3.00pm now fortunately due to Monday being Columbus Day (insert big crowd) the park is open until midnight but clearly we will not be the only guests trying to get a ride in before it closes. I also intended make a Priority Seating for Blue Bayou on the Wednesday but I can only assume that this will also be closed from the Monday. It means we cannot make lunch on the Sunday and I wanted to try a Monte Christo! :cry:

I can't understand why DL would close POTC on a public holiday :shock:

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Nooooooooooo!!!

Postby sandie » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Because they can!

Last year the closed Spaceship Earth and the Haunted Mansion at WDW over the very busy Summer months!

At least you can ride Pirates at WDW this trip - I had to miss my Haunted Mansion :cry:

Please trust me - the only thing you are missing with that hateful sandwich is reflux!!!!!

Sandie

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:10 pm

Last year the closed Spaceship Earth and the Haunted Mansion at WDW over the very busy Summer months!

At least you can ride Pirates at WDW this trip - I had to miss my Haunted Mansion :cry:
It just means we have to go back again! :wink:
Please trust me - the only thing you are missing with that hateful sandwich is reflux!!!!!
That reminds me I must put mylanta on the packing list!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 pm

It just means we have to go back again! :wink:
That's right, Pirates is shorter at WDW so of course it won't be the same! Another trip is necessary for sure!!! :D
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 pm

HOORAY!!!! -/ -/ -/

Disneyland have put POTC back on - no sign of refurb at all now! They will have close New Orleans Station instead and I can definitely live with that! Just in time too as my PS for DL is this week at 1.00am :shock:

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland”