Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney 'Fluffies'

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney 'Fluffies'

Postby mushu mama » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:11 pm

Heres a topic just for the fun of it.

A discussion in my house this week led to this thread, so blame my daughter for this one.... :)

The comment was made that being as old as I am ( she got the look right there!) I should probably not have Disney fluffies on my bed anymore ( and thanks to Della and Keith for the use of their 'word' ), in fact, I am the only one in the house. My daughter only has the Grinch....

My selection rotates dependant on current favourites...
Only one is a constant, my Mickey Mouse that is almost as tall as me.
Otherwise, currently there is my seagull from D on I, The Cheshire Cat and a ring in.... a tiger shark from Seaworld. Thats it.

Any other brave souls out there willing to admit they have Disney fluffies on their bed or display?

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:06 am

Yep! Our 50th Anniversary Mickey and Minnie take pride and place on the pillows once the bed is made. They replaced a very old, maybe 30 years old, Minnie my wife got on her first trip to DL way back. I also have a Timon & Pumba and Hunchback in the study as well.

You're never too old. Your daughter is probably at that age when things considered for "kids" isn't cool. But just sit back and smile because in a few years she'll turn the circle and realise that being a big kid is the best kid of all!
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm

being a big kid is the best kid of all!
Spot on :)

Being a big kid means you can do all the little kid things you wanted to do (eat chocolate ice cream until you are sick, stay up all night watching TV etc), but there are no parents to tell you to stop what you're doing!

As for fluffies - you will not believe Della's collection...I'll post a photo over the weekend and then you can play the game "Find the bed" - I am sure you'll lose!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Memorabilia”