Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney greeting/birthday cards at Coles

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney greeting/birthday cards at Coles

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I usually bolt into the supermarket and do the whole 'commando shop' approach to groceries after work... today I had time to wander and noticed that Coles ( probably other places too) had these WICKED musical Disney cards in Toy Story, Tinkerbell, different princesses and Star Wars themes. Lots of them were beautiful lenticular panels on the front and when you open them, each has a different modern Disney song to greet you.

My favourite was ( and I can't believe I'm saying this) the lenticular princess card that when you open it, sings a song from Enchanted. The TS one predictably sings 'you've got a friend in me' and the star wars one is a wookie noise. There were lots of styles though and each princess one sang a song from their movie.

nicest cards I've seen in ages...

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney greeting/birthday cards at Coles

Postby churros » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Yes Kmart has a huge range too - love all the musical ones! I wanted to buy them for myself because I though no one else would think to buy them for me and it might be too late by October.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney greeting/birthday cards at Coles

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

:lol:

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking cos by January, they're SURE to be all gone...

I don't get much time to shop at a leisurely pace so I wondered if they'd been out for a while and I had just missed them.

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Memorabilia”