Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney Pez

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney Pez

Postby mushu mama » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 pm

This is one of my favourite little indulgences... they dont cost much and are too cute for words.... Disney Pez.

Today I was wandering in Kmart and found the most delectable Mickey's 80th collection of pez dispensers in the most amazing embossed tin that would have been worth the price just for the tin. It also has a poster inside ( that I haven't looked at yet - its under the tree with my Eve & Wall E ones). It has 3 different Mickey Pez (original coloured Mickey, black and white Mickey and current Mickey) and it apparently was a limited edition thing.

On top of that, I also found POTC Pez in a collection of 3 ( Will Turner, Davy Jones &..... CAPT'N JACK :D ) which I also had to have.

They were both in the 'Christmas food' section if you are interested in adding to or starting a collection. :cat:

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney Pez

Postby ajp » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 am

Never ever done a PEZ thing at all. But I understand they're big. Nonetheless, good find Lisa, well done. And I hope you haven't been flashing your Captain Jack pez 8)
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney Pez

Postby mushu mama » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:28 am

. And I hope you haven't been flashing your Captain Jack pez 8)
:lol: :lol:

nope... he's still in the box. :wink:

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Memorabilia”