Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

The Kingdom Keepers - Disney After Dark

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

The Kingdom Keepers - Disney After Dark

Postby ajp » Fri May 25, 2007 3:52 pm

Author: Ridley Pearson.

We noticed this book on the web late last year and ordered it through A&R. I've just read it and think it's a good read.

In short it's a fiction suspense style of book based around the Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World. There are alot of references to different rides, different parts of the resort as well as history. As a story it was fun and enjoyable to read, I really couldn't put it down. I say anything about plot or anything, in case I spoil it (except to say Small World takes on a whole new life!)

As a literary piece, it was OK. I thought there could have been a little more detail and character development, and the ending was abrupt, it just, well, ended.

Anyway, if you see on the web or in a shop, grab it, you'll enjoy it. Can easily be bought at Amazon, Disney online or any other US book store. Locally, Borders and Angus & Robertson will order it, but there'll be a wait.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Books and Comics”