Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Photomosaics Jigsaws

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Photomosaics Jigsaws

Postby KeithS » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:41 pm

Not exactly books, but I didn't know what else to classify them as.

There has been a series of four 1000 piece Photomosaic Disney jigsaw puzzles release here in Australia.

I first saw these about 5 years ago in Malaysia and kicked myself for not buying them. Then I saw them recently in the US, but didn't get them because of the bulky boxes! Now, they are available here. The four I've seen feature either Mickey, Pooh, Eeyore or Tigger. I saw some different designs overseas, so expect a second phase of these sometime soon.

Shop around because I've seen them anywhere from $24.95 (at K-Mart, including their 15% discount) to $48.99 in specialty games shops. These are moving quickly, my local K-Mart are now sold out (thanks partly to me... :))

Also newly available are two "Puzzleballs" featuring Disney characters - these look spectacular when built and are produced by the same company as the photomosiac puzzles. Once again shop around...

KeithS

handicam
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby handicam » Tue May 30, 2006 12:56 pm

Hi Keith,
On the subject of jigsaws, we had a couple of photos of ours taken from Disneyland and sent away to be made into jigsaws.The company will blow them up to a larger size and then make them into jigsaws. They look great and make a great souvenir of your trip when block mounted. :P :P

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Tue May 30, 2006 3:12 pm

Jigsaw puzzles are like peanuts...I can't start one without finishing it. To have it sitting there, mocking me is just too much and then I find that I have been awake all night and the next day at work is not a happy day. #-o

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Tue May 30, 2006 6:31 pm

They look great and make a great souvenir of your trip when block mounted.
That would be awesome. I have some great photos...but I just don't have the room to mount them.

I've built a stack of these Disney jigsaws now - but I have them complete for about a week, take a photo, then tear it down again...breaks my heart :)
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Books and Comics”