Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Hallmark Disney Inpirations

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Hallmark Disney Inpirations

Postby mushu mama » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:44 pm

I found these new books in Kmart while I was wading my way through the wrapping and curling ribbon today... there were 3 styles, each with inspirational quotes from Disney movies. There was a Disney Princess one ( which I'm hardly game to admit having bought) , one with different Disney movie quotes from a large range of Disney classics and more recent movies. There was also a third one but I can't for the life of me remember what that one was about so clearly it didn't interest me.
They're $14.95, hard cover and the pictures are gorgeous.

I'm presuming that they were designed to be added to the inside of blank cards or something... I just bought it cos I could not bring myself to put it back on the shelf. :D

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Hallmark Disney Inpirations

Postby Mel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 pm

My best friend bought me one of these when I was pg with one of the boys :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Books and Comics”