Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Alice in Wonderland Alphabet book

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Alice in Wonderland Alphabet book

Postby mushu mama » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:56 pm

A scrapping friend was showing me this gorgeous Disney picture book recently at scrap night and while I was salivating reading it ( instead of scrapping) she asked me if I liked it... course my answer was a resounding YES!!! after which she announced " Well... its yours"...

Lucky me huh?

so this book was at some bookshop in Brisbane ( I can find out where if anyone wants to find it) and every page has a letter of the alphabet and a story for that page that kind of fits the pictures. Every page is just PACKED with Disney characters beginning with that letter... its simply spectactular.. a little like the I SPY books but with Disney folk. Lots of the more obscure characters as well that was quite challenging. There is a story loosely based on Alice wandering around Wonderland and finding all the characters on her travels.

Anyone else seen this book around?

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Books and Comics”