Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Mater's Tall Tales

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Mater's Tall Tales

Postby ajp » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:58 am

:(

I was just reading on Jim Hill about 3 new 3 minute short cartoons made by Pixar called Mater's Tall Tales. Appears it's part of the strategy to keep Cars "fresh" until 2011 release of Cars 2. They sound quite funny as Mater tells stories about his past, that are obviously a little exagerated. I'm not sure that we'll be seeing here any time soon, although if any of you have Fox/Austar and have access to the Disney Channel, you'll likely get to see them there soon.

I'd like to see them so hopefully one day they'll bee available. They're seeing how the first 3 go, before they decide to make any more at this stage.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Mater's Tall Tales

Postby Mel » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:30 pm

I like the short on the Cars DVD so I really do hope we see these soon. Thanks Anthony :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Television”