Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Rise of Skywalker (Spoilers!!)

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Rise of Skywalker (Spoilers!!)

Postby calisota » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:13 pm

I saw it yesterday. 

There is already plenty of divided opinion on whether it is great or awful but I have to say that I liked it. I'm not into the whole lore of Star Wars enough to nitpick it, and there were the odd couple of things I found a little annoying (but not as much as the last one) so I found it an entertaining and enjoyable movie. I'm just not sure if you can truly call it the end of the Skywalker saga.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Rise of Skywalker (Spoilers!!)

Postby ajp » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:41 am

I also enjoyed it overall as a movie.  I do feel there a couple of unanswered questions left, but that may be deliberate I suspect.  I was both aghast and underwhelmed at the parentage line of Rey.  But not a bad ending to the Skywalker saga and a positive ray of hope (pardon the pun) for future star wars sagas.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Movies”