Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Lisa (hopefully) goes Around the Disney world in 40 days

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Lisa (hopefully) goes Around the Disney world in 40 days

Postby mushu mama » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:50 pm

So this week I finally decided to put in motion something I've been tinkering away on since the club trip around the world.

I've decided to do an 'every park in one trip' tour and film it. And write a book about it. Several books actually.

Basically, I'll be going Tokyo,HK,Paris, WDW, short cruise, Anaheim, Aulani, and then, when it opens soon after, Shanghai (perhaps joining the club trip if there's going to be one? bit of cross promotion ;) ). And the challenge is, to do it all in 40 park days. I will factor in a few days for transit, but it will be quite the manic whirlwind of filming.
The twist in the tale is that I have decided to crowd fund it, and am ready to launch, but have decided to do a 'prefunding' run on another site to see what kind of support is out there before committing. And I've been blown away by the interest.

So I'm hoping to raise enough funds to also take a helper ( who already knows who she is) to make the whole thing a little more fun.

I've spent endless hours/days/months learning the 'how to' and will launch in September, so I've got my fingers crossed. :)

So here is the prefunding site if you wish to take a look, the actual launch will be a little more polished and include more info.

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/arou ... days/2025/

As Walt would say... if you can dream it, you can do it ;)
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ColinA
D Ticket
D Ticket

Re: Lisa (hopefully) goes Around the Disney world in 40 days

Postby ColinA » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 am

Knowing your writing skills Lisa you would do a great job and have a lot of fun at the same time!

First time to WDW, allow plenty of time there.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks Colin :) yep, WDW has been designated a lot longer than everywhere else so I can fit in a decent look with time to film.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Are you planning on using a gopro style of camera Lisa?
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:34 pm

probably not a go pro ajp, but something like it, mostly because it video's too wide. I will be filming on a hand held HD video camera on a go pro kind of coupling that allows for various types of shots. I'll also have DSLR, waterproof housing and a point and shoot. I'm hoping to do a 'practice run' of the equipment if I get accepted to a cultural exchange through uni over the Christmas break.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Travel Reports and Trip Planning”