Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

New Ports for DCL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

New Ports for DCL

Postby ajp » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 am

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... -unveiled/

I like this news. DCL are putting on new embarkation ports; New York, Seattle and Galverston. 2 of these give me yet another reason to go there (New York and Seattle). These are 2 places that are on my must do list. As for Galverston, how good is this? We can hop a flight from Sydney to Dallas, jump on the cruise, then hop a flight to Orlando and continue a holiday! -/
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Ports for DCL

Postby Mel » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:58 am

That's pretty good. I'll have to have a better look when we're in full planning mode, but I like the idea of cruising to Orlando from Texas, that will be possible right? I also like the look of the 8 night cruise from NY and also the New England cruise. *sigh* if only I could win lotto... but I guess I'd have to play it first :lol:
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Ports for DCL

Postby Mel » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 am

Just checked out the itinerary and unfortunately it returns to Galveston. Bummer! Suppose it makes sense for the majority of passengers, but it would have been great to sale from Texas to Florida.
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Cruises”