Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney Baltic Cruise

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney Baltic Cruise

Postby mushu mama » Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

At first I thought it'd be a bit weird seeing somewhere so far removed from the whole Disney experience ( not just geographically but also culturally) through Disney eyes but I've changed my mind... this is definitely on my bucket list....

Cruising through Russia with a Disney twist.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... c-cruises/

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney Baltic Cruise

Postby churros » Fri May 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Ah the photo of Mickey in front of Russian architecture reminds me of the good old days and the corrupt Western Imperialists!

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri May 21, 2010 4:02 pm

The ultimate match up. A Disney Cruise and Russia. I couldn't think of a better way to see Russia than from a Disney cruise. I must check that out in years to come.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri May 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Ah the photo of Mickey in front of Russian architecture reminds me of the good old days and the corrupt Western Imperialists!
LOL! exactly what I was thinking Beth :lol:

I was thinking also that in a country that can be a bit dicey sometimes, it'd be a nice 'safe' way to see Russia on a Disney cruise, particularly for someone like myself traveling alone.

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Cruises”