Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney Theme Park Information Night Event 21st April 2007

Keep up to date with the latest club news
WayneG
B Ticket
B Ticket

Disney Theme Park Information Night Event 21st April 2007

Postby WayneG » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:57 am

Join other Disney fans to hear tips to help in planning your next trip to Disney resorts around the world. The evening will include trivia, video clips, upcoming attractions in the parks, lucky door prizes, special raffle prizes and much more.

Special segments will be held during the event where you can hear all about the resort you are interested in from our members who have been many times. Tips will include money saving ideas, where to stay, when to go, what are the must see attractions, special events at different times of the year and much more.

Cnr Auburn Road and the Hume Hwy, Yagoona (near Bankstown) in Sydney. Note the church hall is located 20 metres back along Auburn Rd from the intesection above.

Wayne

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Hi everyone, following on from the Park Information Night last Saturday, I've created a new main menu item on the Home Page called "Park Guides".

In this menu, you will find links to .pdf files for the guides that were available on the night. I've taken the time to update them to ensure consistency and correct some typos. Take the chance to download them and if you have any comments, improvements etc, let me know as I'd like these to remain living-documents (i.e. always improving).

Things I believe should be added include weather details (best time to go etc), other near-by attractions (e.g. Kennedy Space Centre + other theme parks for WDW), seasonal events (Halloween Time, Food & Wine Festivals, Epcot flower show etc).

Also, if anyone would like to write the text for a Disney Cruise Line guide, I'd be very appreciative :)

EDIT - 25/4/2007 : Okay, I've updated them again, added a few pictures and some new text including weather info. :)
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”