Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

My first Post

Keep up to date with the latest club news
alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

My first Post

Postby alice in wonderland » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:04 am

hi
this is my first post and i wasnt sure which section to post it in so i hope this is ok???? I am so excited to have found a site for aussie disney fans. I ahve been to disney many times and i love it. It is the best place in the world. I have taken my husband on 2 trips since we have been married and we have booked a trip for 2008. I know it is a while a way but it is only actually about 282 days!!! i have so much planning to do. We are staying at POP for 13 days and then going on the DCL (my first cruise) !!!!! I was last in WDW in 2000 when i was fortunate enough to be a cast member for 3 months. I worked at Animal Kingdom and lived in disney housing. I have so many stories and secrtes if anyone wants to hear about them. I looking forward to meeting some other disney obsessed people.
Jess
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Hi there Jess - welcome to our website...you are most welcome!!!

Talk about enthusiasm - your first post was awesome - so many !!!! that I had to laugh (I thought only I typed messages like that!!)
It is the best place in the world.
You won't see many arguments about that here :)
We are staying at POP for 13 days and then going on the DCL (my first cruise) !!!!!
We were planning exactly the same thing for September 2008 - but we've pushed it back 12 months so we could go on the club's Tokyo trip instead - but come 2009 - DCL all the way! (Now, don't you forget the photos, we have a user gallery at this site available from the Home Page - so we expect you to post piccies!!!)
i was fortunate enough to be a cast member for 3 months
Okay - now we need to hear your stories - starting with how you got to be a CM in the first place! (oops - don't worry - I just read all your other messages in the WDW forum, silly me!!!)

If you are in Sydney - don't forget we have regular meetings (full of Disney obsessed people!) The next one being on the 21st April. Of course, we are also going to see Meet the Robinson's 3D on March 31 in George St, you are most welcome to join us there too!

I see from your profile that you like Disney Scrapbooking - I'm sure Lisa (mushu mama) or Sandie will be popping up here shortly to take you under their wings - they are our resident scrappers...(they have been trying to convert me for a long time)

Anyway, make yourself at home :D
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:18 am

Hi Jess....

I was fascinated to read about your time as a CM. I agree with Keith... I'd love to hear more so don't hold back.....

Yay.... another Scrapbooker. :D feel free to drop into the Scrapbook section and have a chat... . I am guessing that after spending so much time amongst the magic, you would have some great photos and scrapbook pages to share. I for one would love to see them - just ask one of the Admin folk (Greg, Keith or Wayne) to set you up with log in/password and feel free to put some of your work in the scrapping file.

My new boss ( just got a new gig as a scrapbook teacher yesterday.... :) ) has just returned from DL and has already started ordering in HEAPS of Disney stuff.... ( lisa claps her hands excitedly at this point ) and to use her words " one for me, one for the shop, one for Lisa". We've been excitedly planning her album for weeks.

Welcome to our merry band of Disneyites. :D

~Lisa~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:03 pm

i have written a bit about my time as a CM in the WDW section.
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”