Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

DUDISNEYANA BLOG is now LIVE!!!

Keep up to date with the latest club news
alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

DUDISNEYANA BLOG is now LIVE!!!

Postby alice in wonderland » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

After chatting with a few people tonight (sorry Wayne I dint get to you!!), We decided it might be fun to try a DUDISNEYANA blog.

A place where we can share own ideas, experiences, reviews, great online resources, disney blogs, places to purchase disney goodies, share photos of our own disney stash!

We were hoping that a few people would be interested in being admin and blogging on a rotational basis. If you are interested in being an admin (Keith and Sandie you don't have a choice LOL), email me and I will give you the details. once i have an idea of who is interested, i will greate a rough roster. We would love others to guest blog aswell (we can arrange that based on interest!!)

If you are interested, please either PM me or email me on jessrobinson15@hotmail.com
So EXCITED!!!
love jess
-/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/ -/
Last edited by alice in wonderland on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Re: DUDISMEYANA BLOG is now LIVE!!!

Postby alice in wonderland » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

ooops...
got a little excited and forgot to post the address LOL

http://dudisneyana123.blogspot.com.au/
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”