Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Welcome

Keep up to date with the latest club news
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:21 pm

Hiya Rob,

Welcome Aboard.... :)

I visited TDL back in 1999, but they were just building TDS at the time so I haven't seen that one yet. So me being the sticky beak that I am :oops: , went for a wander through your recollections of your trip with the link you posted.

VERY ENTERTAINING. :D Laughed my head off. I especially loved seeing the plastic food sets again - I wish I'd had the presence of mind to take photos of them too. And the "V" sign is obligatory for all photos - my kids still do that to annoy me. And Yes, we had Pooh cakes too. :shock:

My next trip is DLP hopefully in Sept 07...just have to save up now

And 'Cheers Mouseketeers" - thats gold...I'm so using that!

(Ok, so I may live under a rock sometimes, and its probably been said before, but, I haven't heard it)

~ Lisa ~

Disney Mum
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby Disney Mum » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:50 am

Wow, I can't believe I found this board, found you guys from a link on another disney board :D

Hi, everyone, my name is Sandra, I've been a big disney fan ever since I can remember. I have been to DL twice first trip when I was 8, and 3 times to WDW, actually this time last year I was just landing in Orlando :cry:

And currently planning another trip for the first week for December 2007.

Nice to know there are so many Aussie Disney fans out there :D

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:46 am

Welcome aboard Sandra, :)

Is your trip next year to WDW again? Seems everyone is heading there next.
I am in the early stages of planning a trip to DLP in Sept next year, so I can't wait for the World Trip report to see what they have to say about it.

~ Lisa ~ :D

Disney Mum
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby Disney Mum » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:24 am

Yes, it's another trip to WDW, my best friend lives in Fort Lauderdale and goes to WDW at least 3 times a year, so my mom and I are going to meet up with her and her mom for 10 days. Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations.

Can't wait to hear about the about the World Trip, that's how I discovered this board :D

September is a great time to visit DL, it's just after the USA summer vacation is finished so the parks are not as crowded.
Last edited by Disney Mum on Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:37 am

Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations.
I'm sure they will be spectacular. I was lucky enough to be in Tokyo DL to catch the Chrismas-ing of the park, and it was amazing seeing the place turned into a Christmas wonderland overnight. I really loved that. :D
September is a great time to visit DL, it's just after the USA summer vacation is finished so the parks are as crowded.
I'll actually be in DL Paris, and had heard that it's the same there, after the summer crowds, but still good weather. Thats what I am hoping anyway.

~ Lisa ~ :)

Disney Mum
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby Disney Mum » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:37 pm

Oops sorry didn't seen the P after the DL :lol

I would love to go to DLP but no one wants to go with me. And I wouldn't do Paris alone like I did with WDW.

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi Everybody!

I found this site after speaking to one of your members on the weekend.

My husband and I are big Disney fans. We just got back from DL Tokyo and DisneySea and they were fantastic. My husband has also been to DL in Anaheim twice and I've been to DL Anaheim five times, WDW three times and Paris the once.

We're not much on collecting, although we have over 100 Disney DVDs. I love reading about the history of Disney, particularily the theme parks and of course love Disney movies.

Our first little one in due in April, so unfortunately Tokyo will remain as our last trip for quite some time. I've read about the round-the-world trip that quite a few of you went on and WOW!

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:44 pm

Hi Mel and welcome to our merry (and growing) little band.

I think with over 100 Disney DVDs you can safely call yourself a collector. :D

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:52 pm

I think with over 100 Disney DVDs you can safely call yourself a collector. :D

Greg
Thanks for the welcome Greg. I've never thought as my DVDs as a collection - more a necessity! :lol:

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:21 pm

I've never thought as my DVDs as a collection - more a necessity! :lol:
Amen to that! Welcome aboard Mel :)

That's a lots of trips you've been on - you'll have to get up to Hong Kong one day so you can complete the set!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”