Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Mickey Mouse Fan

Keep up to date with the latest club news
churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Mickey Mouse Fan

Postby churros » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 am

I discovered another fan at work yesterday. She is an interpreter for people with a hearing impairment at work and she came to my desk with a deaf colleague and noticed my decor (understated I have to say) I then pointed out my necklace, watch, mouse pad etc and she said she loved Mickey Mouse and was a mad collector. Apparently she lives around the corner from work and told me to drive past her house at look at the front. She says every room of her house is covered in MM. I told her about the club but she said she was not interested in anything else and only wanted to talk about Mickey! She hates Minnie :shock: (jealousy) and doesn't like items that have the other characters as well as Mickey. And my colleagues thought I was over the top!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Mickey Mouse Fan

Postby mushu mama » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm

wow... thats some devotee....

Gotta say... I'm really not all that fussed about Minnie either.... but I dont' think its jealousy... :P

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Re: Mickey Mouse Fan

Postby BrizMarc » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 pm

haha sounds a bit strange to me. -/

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”