Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Laughing Place sale.

Keep up to date with the latest club news
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Laughing Place sale.

Postby mushu mama » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 pm

For those that hadn't seen this yet, the Laughing Place store has 20% off right now with international shipping capped at $24(anywhere they ship and any size) ....

Credit cards ready.... set ... go....

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Laughing Place sale.

Postby churros » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 am

This might mean that their prices will only be slightly inflated instead of incredibly inflated! :lol: Hasn't stopped me buying things I had to have in the past!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Laughing Place sale.

Postby sandie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 am

Yes I spent some money with them and then felt motivated to visit disneyshopping.com where I picked up heaps of t-shirts for $4.99, a couple of outfits for Eloise and myself and some garden statues at 1/2 the original price. Today I have locked my credit card away!

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”