Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Merry Christams!

Keep up to date with the latest club news
sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Merry Christams!

Postby sandie » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:20 am

So its 7.07 am and the tree frenzy is already over here - I got a beautiful eternity ring, Peter is building his new stereo, Eloise is holding her new baby and John is being a nerd looking at his warhammer stuff
Merry Christmas!!!!!

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Merry Christams!

Postby mushu mama » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.... -/ -/ -/

Our day started about the same time but only because church was at 8 am....

We haven't eaten lunch yet ( and it 2.30pm...) because we've been eating too much and can't fit it in yet.... we're on target for 3ish lunch.

Wii got a Wii got a Wii got a Wii...... -/ -/

I am at present deciding whether to go the freckles or the beauty spot, be Barbie-esque or more Tiger Woods ( do you think that might help me win the golf?) as I design my wii me.... :D

Other than that my stash of pressies has a decidedly Disney flavour which of course is acceptable.

Hope you all have a fantastic day .... and if you can still walk rather than having to be rolled somewhere then you are not trying hard enough... head directly for the fridge/table and get serious about it. :wink:

Lisa -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:13 pm

Yay!! Merry Christmas everyone!

I've just returned home from my sister's house and I'm sitting here in that half asleep mode, having feasted on Turkey, roast veges, and Christmas pudding!!

I got a few Disney related items :)

Bluray Sleeping Beauty and Prince Caspian. Aristocats DVD. The Art of Bolt book. A Disney Princess calendar :D
+ lots of non-Disney stuff (I'm a lucky boy!)

Hope everyone had a great day!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:47 am

Happy Boxing Day! I'm sitting here feeling like a mac truck being driven by a turkey and navigated by a pork have just hit me and I don't drink anything stronger than iced tea. I would not like to see how some of my fellow Christmas revellers are pulling up!

I thought once I had 2 teenagers that my Christmas morning would start at a decent hour and given that for the first time in 10 years I wasn't cooking lunch I could sleep in - but alas it was not meant to be! But those homemade cinnamon rolls went down a treat for breakfast - not quite cinnabon but still good!

I measure Christmas by how many boxes of chocolates I get and it was a very Merry Christmas! I also received some interesting Disneyana from a friend who shops in the antique stores in the Southern Highlands. I got a few space things - books etc and my husband rewrapped the NASA calendar Jacob bought me in Florida for my birthday :shock:

Lunch was at my brothers in Balgowlah - surprisingly driving across Sydney and through the city wasn't a bad run. Then Craig and I watched "A view to a kill" on Foxtel when we got home. I cannot ever remember having a quiet Christmas night.

Today we are off to Bulli Beach for a picnic with a group of friends.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:14 am

Happy Boxing Day! I'm sitting here feeling like a mac truck being driven by a turkey and navigated by a pork have just hit me
:lol: :lol:

I'm wishing I could be watching the Boxing Day cricket today. But then I have a whole kid-free week stretched out before me so I'm going to make sure I see a few movies at the cinema, eat when I feel like it and not have to wrestle the remote off anyone for 7 glorious days. So its not all bad. :wink:
I measure Christmas by how many boxes of chocolates I get and it was a very Merry Christmas
Again.... I do believe we were separated at birth. Its just not Christmas without a empty box of Roses ( or two)

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:31 pm

We got through xmas reasonably unscathed having entertained 22 odd people for the day. Lot's of food and beverages were consumed and everyone had a good day. Kids did quite well for themselves as usual. Xmas night was spent with some singing to Disney Sing Star and this morning watching the Bee movie and the extras on the Little Mermaid dvd (we got the 3 movie set). The ride looks quite intriguing doesn't it?

Today is a complete contrast to xmas day. I have managed to catch pretty well most of the cricket so far and done very little aside form some final cleanup. At lunch today, it was first feed since lunch yesterday and even then only because I thought I had to!
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Boxing Day is like Christmas Day Part 2 for us - we went down to Della's Dad's house and had our second big lunch in a row!!

We then dropped in to see some non-Disney friends on the way home who we hadn't seen in ages, so all in all, another great day!

Sitting at home eating chocolate right now!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 am

having entertained 22 odd people for the day.
What was so odd about them? Or was it just like Keith's friends "non-Disney"? :lol:

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 pm

"boom tish" :lol: :lol:
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”