Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Back from the world with a very special present

Keep up to date with the latest club news
alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Back from the world with a very special present

Postby alice in wonderland » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Hi guys

I have been back for 6 weeks now and i want to go back.
DIsney world was everything i remembered. We ate the most amazing food on the DDP. I definately reccomend it.

The disney wonder was AMAZING!!! I only wish we were on it longer than 4 nights. We ended up being upgraded from a category 12 to a category 7 with a port hole!!!!!

SDisneyland was wonderful but not long enough. We only had 3 days.

I returned with 2 extra suitcases, insane amounts of merchandise and 4000 photos

we also dis the photopass cd and loved it. i got it yesterday. We got about 300 photos and i printed some yesterday. i am very happy with the quality.

I am doing a trip report on the disboards.com If you are interested i could do one one here aswell???

Anyone interested?????

oh i forgot to mention, we came back with one very specila disney souvenier...we are 10 weeks pregnant with our first baby.. start thinking of names (disney of course) :D :D :D
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Welcome back Jess!

Wow! Congratulations to you and your partner - that is so awesome!!! One of the best stories of the year - I wish I could get that cabin upgrade :D

Only joking - the Congratulations is for your "Very Special Present" of course! :D

We'd love a trip report - from the sounds of it, you've had the Perfect trip - and we can't wait to hear more. It is great to see you back here.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:34 pm

I would love to hear about the cruise. We are going on the 4 night Wonder in Sep/Oct staying in a Category 6 with an open verandah! -/ Congratulations on the bouncing bundle of joy under construction!

Free Cruise Clocks

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better start scrapping those photos before you have baby ones to do!

Sandie

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby BrizMarc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Do you have a link to your trip report on DIS forums?

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi i am not sure of the link but it is called Adventures Downunder Take on the world.

Ill try to get the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1506272

Jess
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I would love to hear about the cruise. We are going on the 4 night Wonder in Sep/Oct staying in a Category 6 with an open verandah! -/ Congratulations on the bouncing bundle of joy under construction!

Free Cruise Clocks
I am going to do a cruise report but not till i finish writing my WDW Trip Report (see link below)

If you have any cruise questions just ask!!!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm a bit late, but congratulations!

I went to Tokyo DL when I was 8 weeks pg and was SO sick! Sounds like you didn't have that problem on your cruise- lucky you!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”