Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

DUD Rankings

Keep up to date with the latest club news
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

DUD Rankings

Postby mushu mama » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Just thought I'd start a new thread here instead of in amongst the 'boy topics' :)

Having reached the dizzying heights of the multiple E ticket, I am keen to see our rankings expanded so it gives me something to aim at.

I really like the ticketing theme we have already, but could we add to it with fast passes, park hopper passes ( 1 park, two park etc) and stuff like that?

any other ideas out there?

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:48 pm

How about Magic Your Way or AP holder? (Do I have to prove I'm 'one of the girls' to write in this topic? :lol: )

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:04 pm

How about Magic Your Way or AP holder?
Ahha - you see, once you get to 1,000 posts - you do become an Annual Passholder.

Just so everyone can catch up (in case you weren't reading the "Boy Topics" elsewhere on our site) here is my original post on the topic from earlier today, which was in response to Mushu's question:

(From "Disney Free")
I was thinking about our ticket system the other day and wondered if I am destined to be a multi E for the rest of my days?
The ranking system can be changed (sort of), but to give some history - Greg and I discussed the system in the very early days of the website...he wanted ideas for a ranking system and I came up with the ticket book idea. I don't think we ever thought that anyone would get an "E" ticket - boy, were we wrong...I've been stuck on five Es for ages too.

It does change when we get to 1,000 though. But that's all for now.

We can change the ranks, it can be anything we want it to be. One of my first ideas was cast member status - something like:

Fast food seller
Emporium Worker
Character
Jungle Cruise Skipper
Face Character
Parade Performer
Fireworks Tinkerbell
Park Manager
CEO

Or something like that - the problem was we couldn't come up with a decent order or enough jobs - we needed around 30 ranks. That's why the ticket system was good - it was easy and still Disney related!

We can also change the scale of the ranking, to make it easier/harder to obtain each level. For example, we could double the number of posts to gain a new rank so it takes longer.

The one problem we do have is that we can't change the little graphic A, B, C, D, Es - we can turn them off, but cannot change them - only Greg has that access.

If anyone wants to suggest a new rank idea - I'm happy to hear it - this website is for all club members - and the more ideas you guys can supply, the better it will be :)
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”