Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

DUD and the NFFC

Keep up to date with the latest club news
KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

DUD and the NFFC

Postby KeithS » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Some of you may not realise this, but Down Under Disneyana is actually a chapter of the NFFC - the National Fantasy Fan Club in the US (see http://www.nffc.org). The NFFC is the premier Disney fan club in the US, and is responsible for hosting some amazing conventions with extra-special Disney guests etc. In fact, they have organised a wonderful itinerary for the Tokyo 25th Anniversary that some of us will be attending (including lunch on the anniversary at Tokyo's Club 33.)

So where is this heading - well, the NFFC has many members throughout the world, including Australia. We've decided to write an article for the NFFC Newsletter to let their readership know that we exist and have an active club here in Australia. It also provides the NFFC readership with a perspective on how a Disney club is operated in a country so far away from a Disney park.

Maybe some Australian NFFC members will read it and join us, maybe the article won't get published at all - who knows? Whatever happens, we thought it would be good to get some closer ties with the US club and maybe get more involved in some of their future Disney activities! I'll let you know in the near future if the article will be published and what issue of their magazine it will appear in (for all you NFFC members out there).

(Sorry Sandie - now you know why the news article for our club magazine is late! I'll get one to you, I promise :D )
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:14 am

Also when you are in the US you can visit one of their meetings - The one in Orlando is run by an amazing man.

Sorry Sandie - now you know why the news article for our club magazine is late! I'll get one to you, I promise

I am used to disappointment

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”