Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Walt Disney signature furniture range

Keep up to date with the latest club news
Minnies Yoo Hoo
A Ticket
A Ticket

Walt Disney signature furniture range

Postby Minnies Yoo Hoo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:07 am

Race down to your local newsagent and flick thru a copy of this months Australian Vogue living magazine for the surprise of your life. Inside it is a 8 page colour insert of the "Walt Disney signature furniture collection" that is being stocked by Robertsons furniture and Interior design here in Australia! The insert has a classic black and white picture of Walt on the front (the one from the front cover of the book Inside the Dream) and is titled "Inspired by a man whose dreams created happily ever after" They are all upmarket, beautifully crafted classic pieces with titles such as.......The Storytellers sofa, The Marceline sideboard, The Hyperion dining table, The Carolwood upholstered panel bed..... are you drooling yet? The list goes on and on and also includes smaller pieces to accessorise your rooms.
Now, I just need a lotto win and a country house to put it all in!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:59 pm

So there was Lisa, surfing the net on her phone in her lunch break ( yes, I was bored) and I saw this post and you should have seen me fairly sprint to the newsagent 3 doors down to get my hands that magazine.

And yes Julie, this furniture is beautiful. My pick.... the dining setting and the Storyteller Sofa get my vote. So when I have my mansion overlooking the water, I just might indulge in a piece of Walt furniture. And why only one piece? well, my tastes are probably too eclectic for the entire look. Think Versailles meets Disney Home. Opulence with whimsy. :)

And if I had that much money to blow on high end furniture it'd be more likely the Annie Oakley cowhide sofa by Jimmy Possum that would have me slapping down the cash. :D

Loved the flyer though. Into my collection it goes.

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Down Under Disneyana News”