Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Whats a Cri Cut?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Whats a Cri Cut?

Postby mushu mama » Tue May 09, 2006 7:48 pm

Is a Cri Cut a machine like a sizzix? Is it the one that rolls as it cuts?

I've got a Sizzix machine but at over $100 per set of letter dies, I only have a few sets. Love it though, it sure makes quick lettering.

Why do you have to wait till November? Do they only hit our shores then?
Lisa .

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue May 09, 2006 9:16 pm

They are amazing.Go to:

http://www.cricut.com/

You type in what you want and it cuts them out of your cardstock. You can even choose the size. I have a sizzix and a sidekick and most of the alphabets but I am dying for one of these. They are out in the States and a few demo models are here but they will not be released retail until December but I will get it wholesale in November.

An upgrade is expected in 12 months and you will be able to hook it into your pc and cut any true typefont.

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Cricut

Postby mushu mama » Tue May 09, 2006 9:23 pm

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH..... I SO WANT ONE OF THOSE :!:

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:44 pm

Hi Sandie,

How's that Cri cut going?
I had a play with one on Monday when I was picking up some supplies at the centre I used to work at. Lets just say, I was wishing I could have one.
I hear that it will be upgradable to use the fonts off your computer next year. Thats my idea of perfection. I would LOVE to be able to just press a button and have the Waltograph font cut out for me.

~Lisa ~ :D

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:52 am

I really really love it! I have every cartridge. If you ever want one let me know - I get them wholesale. The only way it could be better was if it cut chipboard.

Sandie

Raeleen
A Ticket
A Ticket

Cricut

Postby Raeleen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:12 am

:lol: Hi, Realeen here. I was just reading all your comments on cricut. Sandie got the cricut machine for me and it truely was worth while trading in the sizzix for.

Sandie, will our cricut really be able to be connected to the computer within 12 months? I did'nt know this. This would be brilliant. So any font we have listed to use in say "word" could be cut out with our cricut? This would be just too brilliant! Do you know if we need to purchase software or do we just use a cable and connect the machine to the computer and download? Do you know any more on the "how this will work"? Raeleen

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”