Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney Scrapbooking

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sat May 06, 2006 9:58 pm

Go on, give it a try Raeleen. I think it will be fun to tackle this one. The last one gave me headaches from start to finish (trouble scanning it, issues with the transfer paste, printing the photos on the wrong side of the shrinky dinks etc) but I love the page now its finished. Its of my kids mucking around on Tom Sawyer Island (TDL) and I scanned the map and made reverse photo transfers onto calico(frayed and inked the edges). I'll have a go at uploading it on here and you can see for yourself.
I love the idea of the next one though because there is no set theme only a set technique so all you have to do is pick up a pen and let it wander all over the page - artfully with a bit of luck.

I'm sure you'll have a blast at the scrap retreat. I was supposed to be on one this very moment but had to work this weekend. So I'm trying not to think of the girls having fun without me! But on the upside, I'll probably get more sleep than they will.

I taught myself how to scrap by just playing with all the 'stuff'. If it works its magic, if it doesn't , theres always more paper. Ya can't scrap "wrong".

- Lisa

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sun May 07, 2006 12:31 pm

I don't think its fair to pick on my mosiac page! :( After 17 hours of cutting tiles you would want a break too!!!!! :wink:

Iwill try and post some scrap picturs this afternoon.

Was it a Remember When retreat you were going on Lisa -They look like fun

I need to go now if I don't give raels a list of what I want at Mouse Memories she will leave me out!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

scrap retreat

Postby mushu mama » Sun May 07, 2006 12:59 pm

Nope, it was one arranged by the centre I used to work for. They cart us all down to the Grampians and let us loose. But you have to like 'black' visiting there at the moment - after the bushfires this summer.
Is it today the sale is on at mousememories? Heard some chat about it on Disneyscrappers. Not for me this time - trying to save up.

Lisa.

am looking forward to reading the meeting report too.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”