Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

New Fantasy papers

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

New Fantasy papers

Postby mushu mama » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi guys.....

just wondering if anyone else has come across these beautiful papers by DCWV... "Once upon a Time" ?

These papers are drop dead gorgeous!
Most of the range has embossed glitter detail and all have that fantasy theme with castles, fairies, dragons, mermaids and more.

The LSS where I work was unpacking them today and the class I was teaching stopped dead in its tracks as we all oohed and ahhed over these papers.

Naturally, I didn't leave work without a stack of them today.... :wink:
I was definitely seeing Tinkerbelle, Ariel, Castle shots, Peter Pan on the Treasure map page and the "once upon a time" paper screamed Cinderella.

Has anyone seen/used any of these before?
They are well worth looking for. For someone that embellishes a page to within an inch of its life,its a big thing for me to say that these papers need nothing but a photo... ok.. or a rub-on or two.....

~ Lisa ~:)

Edit: I just noticed that the story of the "Frog Prince" is printed on the 'once upon a time' paper. Thats too cool ...
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:28 am

If you can't find these papers locally, I've just noticed that they are available at MouseMemories online.

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:29 pm

I have the 12 x 12 pad. Actually the whole lot of DCWV's new papers are to die for - Pocket Full of Posies is nice and I love Far East.

The Once Upon a Time Album is very very nice! (I am thinking of getting 6 to scrap my trip later this year!)

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:00 pm

I hadn't even heard of the other two ranges but took a look at the catalogue at work today and loved them. I have now added those two to the shopping list as well. I have ordered the 8 x 8 block of 'Once upon a time' so I can do a mini book.

Totally agree, the new DCWV papers are gorgeous.

And did you mean 6 of the same album to scrap your trip :shock:
I guess with a trip like WDW it might take at least 6 albums to cover it...

I was thinking I might buy one..... :)

~ Lisa ~

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:18 pm

My 2003 trip was 6.5 weeks long and fills six albums:

1. Disneyland
2. San Francisco and Washington DC
3. Pennslyvania, Delaware and New York
4. WDW
5. WDW
6. WDW (almost finished this album thank goodness!)

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”