Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

I scrapped!!!!!!!

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

I scrapped!!!!!!!

Postby alice in wonderland » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm

You won't believe it. Thanks to my local store that had a 4 hour didn't Album class I have done 10 double layouts this weekend, ...... Now just need to get the time to upload the photos!!!!
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: I scrapped!!!!!!!

Postby mushu mama » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Yay!!!! I'm not the only one doing Disney scrapping...

I've been setting challenges for myself and my scrapping buddies here on the coast at my LSS who've also been trying to finish their own Disney albums have been joining in. I haven't journaled any of them however as my PC that is connected to my printer died... :cry: ( I think) losing all my photos, all my documents and the most devastating of all, my thousands of songs in iTunes. Have to have a tech look at it at some point to see what might be able to be retrieved. :cry: :cry:

If anyone is interested in joining in the Disney scrap challenges, July themes were Paradise Pier and Tomorrowland. August is Toontown and Hollywood backlot.

Really looking forward to seeing your LO's Jess. Good luck for the baby's arrival soon... you'll have heaps of wonderful new photos to scrap before long.

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 pm

thanks Lisa@

I have barely even scrapped Matilda at all! and she is nearly 2! IT IS SO HARD TO KEEP UP!! Oh well one step at a time! i will try to get the layouts up asap!
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 am

Hi Jess, sorry to hear about your newest addiction. There is treatment available - all you need to do to is reach out and ask for help :lol:

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa21 ... obinson15/

not sure if this will work but here are all the LO i have done recently. I am on a roll....only 3 1/2 weeks left till nuimber 2 is here so i am trying to get as much done as possible!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Wow Jess, thats an amazing amount of LO's . You've done such a beautiful job - there's some ideas there I'm going to be stealing :wink:

At that rate you'll be in front in no time... you've put me to shame - I'm embarassed to say, I went on a whole weekend scrap retreat last weekend and didn't do one single solitary Disney LO the whole time... I had them prepared but didn't get to them.

Thanks for sharing them with us when you are undoubtedly busy getting ready for cherub no.2. :D

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”