Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

JUNE scrap challenge - Disney shopping & Tomorrowland

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

JUNE scrap challenge - Disney shopping & Tomorrowland

Postby mushu mama » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 am

Morning Scrappers :D

Ok, for those of us scrapping a Disney Album, I have another challenge for you that might kick the process along if you are stuck in a scrapping rut.

This month, I have chosen ( I know it's your turn Sandie, but thought seeing as you had your hands full at the moment, I'd throw one out there just in case - feel free to jump in and change it if you want) a 'Land' and something more random that anyone could scrap.

firstly: Tomorrowland. Anything and everything is fine, just so long as its in that land... be it, entertainers, shops, rides, special memories etc.

secondly: Disney shopping. Now this is a huge one... I will readily admit to taking photos of the daily haul just so I can remember when and where I got each thing. It could be clothes, pins, bags, any kind of souvie.

This month on the Disney scrapping front, I'm going to attempt to get finished, a Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters LO, a LO showing all my Disney pins from the last trip and also a Lo about the pressed pennies if I can squeeze it it ( pun intended :D )

I'm really going to be pushing it to be finished this trip by the time I head off on another one next year, so am trying to do multiple Disney Lo's each month.

Same deal as always, either post a link to your hosted photos with a bit of a blurb or if you prefer, PM myself or Sandie for our emails and we will post them for you.

Happy scrappin' -/

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: JUNE scrap challenge - Disney shopping & Tomorrowland

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Well, it being the second last day of this challenge, thought I'd do a bit of an update.

I've had my hands full this month with extra work and looking for a car to replace my current bomb, so haven't done as many LO's as I'd hoped, I've managed to finish the Disney pins LO, get half way through the Nemo subs LO ( changed my mind from the Astro Blasters) and a beach Lo of my kids and managed a couple of non-Disney Lo's for Design Team work.

My printer has packed it in so I haven't journalled any of them as yet, but will post photos when I get that sorted.

So... Sandie, are you still working on Disney photos? Do you want to set the July Challenge or shall I?

Lisa
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”