Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

MAY scrap challenge : Character scrap/Disney Transportation

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

MAY scrap challenge : Character scrap/Disney Transportation

Postby mushu mama » Tue May 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Hello Scrappers :)

Just in case there is anyone out there doing Disney scrapping other than me, here is our May Challenge. ( Duly noted that a couple of our scrappers have their hands full with other stuff right now though)

Thought I'd make it an easy one this month and give a couple of options in case either one doesn't work with your photos.

1. A character scrap: choose any Character interaction or just your favourite character to scrap about.

2. Disney Transportation: With so many Disney modes of Transport to scrap this should be an easy one ( eg: disney buses, Disney trains, Monorail, Horse drawn carriage, floats, segues ( is that how you spell it?) to name a few)

Feel free to share any LO's that you might have 'prepared earlier' if you haven't shown them here before, we'd all love to see them. Same deal as always, either post your Lo's here into the thread if they are hosted elsewhere or post a link to them. Alternatively, email myself or Sandie a photo of your LO with some details about the Lo if you wish and we'll post them for you.

Happy scrappin' :D

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: MAY scrap challenge : Character scrap/Disney Transporta

Postby mushu mama » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:47 am

Now that I have my laptop operational again, I'll catch up on the Disney scrapping stuff.

Just to make it interesting, I talked a few of my friends at my LSS into joining in on our Disney challenges as they were still plugging away at their albums too.

Heres the link to Leonie's Lo ( My Scrappin' Shop - Caloundra)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mushumama/4683327349/

I have another one by Teena to post ( once I figure out what program I can shrink it in - been trying for a week) as well as mine once I finish the journaling.

stay tuned. :D

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”