Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Digital Disney Scrapping

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Digital Disney Scrapping

Postby mushu mama » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 am

Morning scrappers...

Do we have any Digi scrappers in our midst? if so, I have stumbled across some wicked Disney content on a site called Scrapblog.
I've spent a little while scouring the site trying to figure out how it works... its quite simple, and I think the whole idea is to put together a digital scrapbook and then get it printed. Don't get excited about the competitions on there... for US residents only :evil: but the 'stuff' you can purchase, is really nice and i am assuming you can then save it to your own files and use at will... ( I think)

It has some great D23 content that is official stuff ( like logo's and stuff like that) and gorgeous pencil drawn characters that would be nice as hybrid... ( haven't worked out if that's possible yet) with even more options if you are a D23 member.

I'm not a digi scrapper ( I just don't have the patience for it) and I'm partial to the whole 'feel the paper' thing and I like 'chunky' pages so that would never be my thing, but I am not opposed to some hybrid content and am going to explore this option a little further.

just thought I'd put this out there in case some of us are into the digital option.
here's the link to the info
http://d23.disney.go.com/articles/04071 ... pBlog.html

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”