Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

RANDOM DISNEY LAYOUTS:

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

RANDOM DISNEY LAYOUTS:

Postby mushu mama » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am

Morning scrappers...

This thread is one that was inspired by another Disney scrapping forum I frequent and thought it might work here as well... ( particularly after a scrap marathon)

The idea is, that if you have completed a LO that doesn't fit with any of the current Disney scrap theme threads, then share it with the group by posting a link here or alternatively, email a photo to either Sandie or myself and we'll post it for you. Mostly because if it gets posted somewhere else,then down the track if someone wants to get inspiration from that LO and can't find it, its time consuming and frustrating trying to locate it in an unrelated thread. I love seeing what other Disney scrappers are scrapping and I'm sure there are others here that would love to see your creations as well, so if you want to share a Lo that doesn't quite fit any of the current themes, here is the spot.

Also, I just wanted to add, that if you had done a LO that DOES fit one of the previous challenges, then go ahead and post it (or a link) any time into THAT thread - again, so that its easy to locate later. Doesn't matter if its not within the time frame that was stated, cos we've all got those pesky UFO's in our stash, so if you want to share them... go ahead.

Happy scrapping...
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Re: RANDOM DISNEY LAYOUTS:

Postby alice in wonderland » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 am

Hi Girls

I cant believe i am just not finding anytime to scrap!!!!

I have actually complete one whole albumn on Matilda!!! It was a class at the local scrapbooking shop that was 10 double layouts in 4hrs. it is pretty simple but i just wanted to get something done!

I am now in the middle of doing another album of Matilda so i will hopefully finish it soon

I have also been busy making tshirt appliques for matilda so i guess that is some form of disney craft.

And i am not far off finishing Matilda's Beatrix Potter Birth Sampler. (i only started it 2 yrs ago!) and i am determined to have it finished before the baby comes in sep!

I guess that explains why i havent done any disney scrapping!!!!
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:36 am

Jess don't feel bad. ELoise turned 14 on Thursday - when she was a few months old the 1996 Olympics were on and I started a cross stitch by my favourite artist (Charles Wysocki - google him) . Well with rearranging the whole house after we finished off my craft studio I fould I was too tired at night to scrap in it! But Peter expected me to be doing something crafty after all his effort - so I got hat cross stitch out for the 100th time in the last 14 years and finished it on her birthday! Plus neither of my kids have baby albums - I never get finished with teh holiday albums!

Sandie

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 am

Sandie...post a photo of your cross stitch i would love to see it...oh and your scrap room aswell!!!! so jealous
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 pm

But the best thing I have discovered today - its possible to scrapbook and be on facebook at the same time!

WHen the cross stitch comes back from being framed i will take a photo

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 am

But the best thing I have discovered today - its possible to scrapbook and be on facebook at the same time!
nup.... haven't mastered that yet... I have to turn if off or it takes me three times as long to do either thing.

I have only done random baby album LO's at this point ( ones I've done in classes or for DT LO's) cos I too can never seem to finish the holiday album. :roll:

Don't beat yourself up over the scrapping Jess, you have a toddler... enough said. My sister has a two year old and an almost one year old... she doesn't get much time to scrap either.

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”