Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

FEBRUARY scrap challenge 2010 : Fantasyland

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

FEBRUARY scrap challenge 2010 : Fantasyland

Postby mushu mama » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 am

Hello Disney scrappers ( and those who just watch :wink: )

So how is everyone going with the Feb Scrap challenge? I am well on the way but have to admit that it is a total scraplift from a LO of one of my Disney scrapping buddies from another scrapping site. It was so good, I am copying most of the elements... even my photos are almost identical.

Just to recap,.... FEBRUARY'S CHALLENGE is to scrap something memorable about Fantasyland... rides, eateries, shops, characters or just hanging out... or for those yet to make it there, perhaps a ride you'd love to do...
Then take a photo of your creation, with any details of what you used, were inspired by etc if you wish to add that to the blurb.
Then email a copy to myself or Sandie if you want us to post it for you or just post it straight into the text or a link to your photo host ... whatever you prefer.

I'm hoping there is more than just me this month. :lol: If ( and its a big if... depends on how many DT pages I have on my plate) I might even do another fantasty land Lo cos I have a LOT of memories from there I want to preserve.

Are any of our new members scrappers? feel free to join in or ask questions... you're sure to get answers...

Happy scrappin'

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: FEBRUARY scrap challenge 2010 : Fantasyland

Postby mushu mama » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

Morning...

Well, Feb has finished ... how did everyone go? Any Fantasyland LO's or 'stuff' to show ?

I finished mine ages ago and haven't posted it yet... meant to on the weekend but got called into work... So will post it sometime tomorrow when I finally have a day off.

It occured to me that I haven't been able to access my DUD email, so if anyone has sent a LO to be posted to my email addy attached to my profile, sorry... didn't get it... so PM me and I'll send you my current email for you to send any LO's/projects and I'll post them ASAP.

I'll post a March Challenge ( or Sandie might want to pick a theme this time? either way, I'm happy) sometime tomorrow just in case I'm not the only one Disney scrapping at the moment :wink:

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

You pick again _ i will next month - I have a layout but my camera is dead - hopefully I will get it up soon

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

No drama Sandie... I'll post a March challenge today yet.

Here is my offering for the Fantasyland LO.... can't take any credit for the design though, its a scraplift of another online scrapping buddy... (Suzstringfellow) who's creations never cease to inspire me. I did however, enjoy the toiling over the 'stuff' to recreate her page - I even had all but identical photos so how could I resist. :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mushumama/4405910552/

So... a quick rundown of what I used : Papers,stamps & fabric brads from K & Co and scraps from other bits I had lying about; square crystals, Bella sparkle letter; prima flowers ( some that I bought when I stayed with you Sandie ); Fiskars border punches, LOTS of glitter; chipboard butterfly, Timmy Holtz inks and random leaves.

Hidden journalling reads: "Merlin was searching the crowd for a new ruler of the realm - one who was magically able to draw the sword fused into the stone. I just stumbled across this show whilst spending the day in Fantasyland, but really enjoyed its energy and excitement. Another touch of Disney magic. "

Pretty much the whole page sparkles, but when I take the photo with a flash to show off the bling, it has great big flash bulb stuff on the photos which looks awful - so you'll just have to imagine it. :D

Lisa.

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Its beautiful - is it a white rub on on the background paper?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks Sandie... :)

Nope, not a rub on ( although that would work beautifully too), it was a raised white print on the cardstock ( Frothed paper)... one of those ones that you should put back cos they are about $5 or so. Its from the Que Sera Sera range(Ocean Voyage I think its called) by K & Co. As usual, I couldn't leave it there.

Am working on a Monsters Inc page at the moment... might take me a while though - theres a lot of doors :D

Lisa. :D

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”