Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Photopass

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Photopass

Postby ajp » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Didn't know whether to put this in our trip thread or where else to put it, so I thought, it's photos, photos are scrapped there's a connection.

When we came home we did our photopass work, saved all of our photos with various borders etc and put the order in (over 440 photos we will have with originals combined with "altered" - we loved photopass). Anyway it hasn't arrived yet, but today came the other 2 discs that we also ordered which is Disney's own photos that they sell of both Dl and WDW and having just scanned through them, there is some magnificent shots there. If you doing your photopass (or considering it) and you might like to order these other discs, for the price they are they're both worth it I reckon.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Photopass

Postby KeithS » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

which is Disney's own photos that they sell of both Dl and WDW and having just scanned through them
I saw these disks when I ordered my Photopass CD but didn't get them - I'll have to check them out next time!

It took about 4 weeks for the Photopass disk to come with our own photos - and it was well worth the effort. Next time, we are going to go crazy with Photopass, we only had about 20 shots, but tripled that by adding the borders!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 pm

We took as many as we could. We had about 140 odd taken and ended up with many more. You're allowed to have up to 4 copies of each photo I believe.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Do they post them now? In 2007 they just loaded them while we waited and gave us the disk straight away

Sandie

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

We could still do that as well. The reason we went the post option was so we could play with the photos when we got home, and also so we could order both resorts (DL and WDW) at the same time. We were not able order a disk at DL with the WDW photos as well even though we used the same photopass card at DL that we used at WDW, but you can do it online. So we did.

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Ok - I had a look at my disk from 2007 and it has all the borders, special effects and characters on it - they must have changed that!

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”