Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

what are you scrapping right now?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

what are you scrapping right now?

Postby mushu mama » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 pm

or ARE you scrapping right now?

I am about half way through my DL scrapping, a little of the way into my DCA scrapping so I'm way out in front as compared to my TDL trip - which is as yet unfinished as well.

Because I have made a point of scrapping on an alternating rotation of Disney/other holidays/family stuff/heritage, its taking me a while to get it all done, but I'm making some headway into all the old stash of film photos which I promised myself to do this year.

I'm currently working on a LO about the Disneyland Trains and the next one will be about Redwood Creek in DCA.

Sandie, have you had your likely trailer load of photos developed yet?

Beth do you scrap?

Anyone doing any Disney scrapping at the moment?

Lisa. :cat:
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: what are you scrapping right now?

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 am

I am currently in avoidance mode but may do something this afternoon - if we are going o/s next year I need to get a move on - I refuse to scrap three disney trips at once!!!! Plus my kids will probably want baby albums one day :roll:

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: what are you scrapping right now?

Postby mushu mama » Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 am

I refuse to scrap three disney trips at once!!!!
Sandie
Yeah, that would take some keeping straight in your head. I kind of stopped doing my TDL since I began my DLR one but will go back to it when I'm done with the latest one - although thats a little way off yet. I've been doing some Design Team stuff for my local scrap shop lately too so that eats into my Disney scrapping time as well... funny how they don't want EVERY layout on their walls to be Disney ... go figure. :roll:

I'm also doing a weekend scrap retreat in Noosa in August so am in planning stages for that as well.

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”