Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

New DISNEY/PIXAR Cartridges for my Cricut

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

New DISNEY/PIXAR Cartridges for my Cricut

Postby sandie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Announced late last week - Disney Fairies Cartridge and Pixar Cars Cartridge to be released in September!!!!!

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New DISNEY/PIXAR Cartridges for my Cricut

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:08 pm

got any links so I can see them Sandie?

I am aiming to get the robo up and working ( or should I say, download the patch onto my laptop so it works with vista, then install it finally and THEN try and make it go) before I go away on scrap retreat in a couple of weeks... I want to take it with me so I can do all the Disney fonts that I have on my PC for titles. Not to mention some handy dandy clip art creations for embellies. I'm even toying with taking my printer as well... although one of my friends is taking hers so I might not have to yet.

Am planning to do about 17 double pages... and a couple of 4 fold pages - all Disney. Am taking several bottles of Zibbibo Rosa, chicos and banana lollies and of course blocks and blocks of chocolate... and am going to scrap till I drop asleep on the workroom floor. :wink:
I've missed the last two weekend retreats so am reallllllly looking forward to this one.

Page planning is well underway...

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm

I can't find pictures anywhere - just online shops taKing pre orders. My normal supplier has them for $69 each - $30 less than retail.

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 pm

wow... thats a really good price. they always the full retail at my LSS.

Lisa.. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:44 pm

She is in the US but has very low shipping too. Her Solution cartridges are $31. I got 256 Primas for $19 last time ordered too.

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”