Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

July Scrap Challenge

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: July Scrap Challenge

Postby ajp » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:21 pm

I know Ros planned to start one for transport, even when as far as selecting picture, but time wasn't on her side and it didn't get done. It will eventually, so expect a late posting some time this year! :wink:
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Thats great Anthony, looking forward to seeing Ros's LO. :D

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:34 pm

I'll try and post mine this weekend too - but I am working both days so we will see.....

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:24 am

Ok, well I got the LO finished as expected, but want to take photos in natural light so I will also be late in posting it into the gallery - I'll take the photos before work tomorrow( today is school photos... there will be multiple 'mum fix my hair' moments this morning :roll: ) and post it asap.

Sandie, are you feeling up to coming up with an August challenge? :)

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 pm

The scrapping album Lives...... :lol:

Finally I have uploaded some shots of the July challenge pages I did. Better late than never. :wink:

Its pretty busy. The background cardstock is hand painted with cloud and stars ( trying to mimic the side of the monorail), the white stars are painted over with crystalline kindy glitz glitter but it doesn't show in the pictures ( :( ), but its really pretty and sparkly IRL, and I found a tiny tiny Tink jolee that I could put on the left to balance the lettering on the right.
And nope... the bottom row of photos is not on crooked... for some reason the photos all came out that way but I can assure you... they are on exactly level. Must be an optical illusion of some sort.

So far, with planning well underway for this album, its turning out very 'blue' thanks to the YOMD stuff... the big 5 character shots are in their blue suits, and lots of the decorations around the parks were blue/white/silver. Considering most Disney scrapping stuff is red/black/yellow, its proving a challenge in itself just finding papers that will coordinate. :? . oh well, at least it'll be different from my last album that embraced the black/red/yellow in a big way.

Anyone else have a July LO (Disney transport) they want to upload? just email a shot to either Sandie or myself and we'll upload them for you. :)

Happy scrapping...

Lisa. -/

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”