Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

DUD DECEMBER SCRAP CHALLENGE

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

DUD DECEMBER SCRAP CHALLENGE

Postby mushu mama » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:06 am

OK, its that time of year again... and it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what this months challenge is going to be about. :D

And seeing as its Christmas, I thought that we might delve into our scrap stash and use some of those Christmas embellies and papers that languish there for most of the year.
The twist of course is to 'Disney it up'. Cut out your PP with Disney punches or in Mickey Icon shapes for baubles or just into Waltograph font for your title. The possibilities are.... as they say.... endless....

Also, the choice of project is up to you, do a LO of your preferred size or OTP project such as Disney Christmas tree Decorations.

Even if you haven't been lucky enough to have visited a park while its decked out in its Christmas finery, there are sure to be Christmas shots that need scrapping (there's always Christmas shots that need scrapping - am I right? :wink:)

(see next post for more)
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:08 am

(having issues posting more than two lines right now... bear with me)

So this challenge runs through until we start singing that well worn Auld Lang Syne strains with too much tequila under their belt ( what? no one else does that?) .

As always, email your project to either myself or Sandie and we will upload them into the challenge folder in the gallery off the front page.
If you email them to me, just put DUD DEC challenge in the subject line so I don't delete it by mistake.

I can't wait to see everyones projects..... :D and yes, its busy, but we all know we're still going to scrap, don't we?

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:50 am

OK, its that time of year again... and it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what this months challenge is going to be about
My Mastercard statement?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:24 pm

My Mastercard statement?
Sure... if you want, just make sure its with Christmas theme and Disney it up.... :D

~ Lisa ~ */

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:04 am

Just uploaded a double page LO for the December Christmas Challenge.
I am still finishing off my Disney album from 8 years ago so I chose to use some of the Christmas shots of the park from then.

And I guiltily admit that this is a 'one I prepared earlier' one - but not that much earlier.

~ Lisa ~ -/

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:14 pm

Is anyone else going to do a LO/OTP project for the December challenge? Sandie... Keith..... Anthony? anyone? :D

I can't possibly be the only one still scrapping through the Christmas build up...

~ Lisa ~

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:42 pm

How have you had time? I may get to one on the weekend!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Ok, well, that particular Christmas LO was completed a few weeks before the Dec challenge started but with that in mind.

But I have scrapped all my Christmas cards (including the professional photo shoot on the beach in my lunch hour) and done a couple of other non-Disney LO's as well, and that all happens at Friday night midnight scrap... a 6 hour scrap fest I do every single Friday at my LSS.

The tree's up, the 'cookies' are made, I've got one more Christmas party on Saturday - Christmas is in the bag really... :D

no point getting discombobulated over one day....

~ Lisa ~

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:09 am

No time for scrapping in this household during December. We have a Year 6 child and the amount of time spent with them and for them for their celebrations makes christmas preparations look a breeze. Bring on christmas I say, just for a break! :shock:
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:41 am

I have finally managed to put Ros's gorgeous Christmas word bloom book into the Scrapping Challenge album. My rotten computer wouldn't play the game for a while there, but better late than not at all. Take a look everyone... its a huge project, so I put a few views so you can see it better. Thats one project I haven't attempted yet. The word bloom books are another one of those "must do that" scrapping projects on my list.
It was a gift right? what a beautiful present, you did a great job. :)
And I'm so pleased I wasn't the only one to do some scrapping before Christmas.

If you haven't been to the scrapping albums yet, take a look, theres lots on there to see now. And if you are a Disney scrapper and haven't submitted any of your own treasured projects, we'd love to see some of your creations.... the more the merrier.
~ Lisa ~

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”