Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

DUD Monthly Scrap Challenges

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:22 am

hm... I do believe I have about 12 albums in production (and a couple in pre-production), and about 6 UFO's (unfinished projects). There's always room for more.
I have 16 albums that are always works in progress - I have an album for each year that we have been married and two for older stuff plus I think the recent trip may exclipse the albums I used for our 2003 trip (9). And I am thinking of making smaller holiday albums 8x8 to give to each of the grandparents for Christmas so add 4 more!
"She who dies with the biggest stash....wins"

and I play to win.
Do you really want to start that competition here?

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 am

Do you really want to start that competition here?
Sandie
Nope :D

I have so much stuff I could start a scrap shop.
I never seem to have taken the right colour cardstock to scrap nights so I buy more every time. Then I always need some more ribbon and then I need a 'perfect embellie' ( or 4 ) to finish the page. But I'm still pretty sure that you'd still win.... :D

OH... and I counted properly... 14 proper albums in endless production, 2 8x8's and a multitude of OTP and mini books, and 4 major mini books in pre-production gathering stage.

I'm moving again soon and downsizing yet again, so that is not going to be good on the scrapping front. I will be restricted to scrapping at my LSS.
But theres no way I'm parting with any of my stash!

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:35 pm

I'm moving again soon and downsizing yet again, so that is not going to be good on the scrapping front. I will be restricted to scrapping at my LSS.
That would drive me nuts!!!! I need to have everything I own within reach!

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

~~

Postby mushu mama » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:38 pm

That would drive me nuts!!!! I need to have everything I own within reach!
Yep, it does drive me nuts. I just drag two very over-stuffed totes along with me. I wish I could take my computer and printer with me to do the journaling. :D Thats probably why my WHIP album is full of 'to be journaled' LO's.

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Scrapbooking”