Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Scrapbooking Sale!!!!!!!

Disneyana to buy or sell?
sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Scrapbooking Sale!!!!!!!

Postby sandie » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:12 pm

I have shut my EBAY shop - maybe forever! And I have over $10,000 of stock to clear so if you are a scrapbooker, live close to sydney and what some bargains private message me! I will send you my address and details etc. My Open House is on Saturday 28th July near Campbelltown.

If you live to far away let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will let you know if i have it! Everything is about 50% off retail!

Some examples:

I have two medium sized Crop in Style totes - retail about $149, my price was $90 now only $50!!!!!!!

Lots of Stamps Happen wood mounted stamps at least 50% off! No wood mounted stamp is more than $6

Heaps of paper kit packs including stickers etc - $8 were between $12 and $16!!!!!!!!

Paper Pads from $14 - $25, most $18 or less!

I have two brand new sizzix machines - my price pre sale was $80, heaps less than retail. Now $50!!!!!!!

Making Memories paints only $2

Embossing Powders $3

Ribbon boxes all $8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Classifieds”