Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

New Photo DVD Service

Disneyana to buy or sell?
ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

New Photo DVD Service

Postby ajp » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:52 am

G'day to all the members of Down Under Disneyana. I came across this website after reading about the "world tour" of Disney parks. What a trip. My family and I are also fanatical (or obsessive) about all things Disney so I am quite envious.

I would like to introduce you to my new venture I have justed started. The business name is Show 'n' Tell Media, and what I do is make DVD movies from Photos. I started this "hobby" after I bought my first digital camera just before our 2003 trip to Disneyland. When we came back I made a movie with our photos and Disney music and it was the best way I could think of "looking" at our photos over and over again. After our Xmas 2005/2006 trip to Disneyland (the best time of year to visit I reckon), I made another, which inspired me to start this business. Especially since we dragged out our photos from our 95 trip to DL and it was chalk and cheese!

I have read the various posts on here and realise that you all have the passion as well as a desire to keep the memories alive through scrapbooking and also like sharing your experiences. I believe that what I offer adds a new dimension to you being able to re-live and share your experiences with those who have or haven't got the Disney passion. I have most Disney and Disneyland music available, and will get others that I may not have if required.

If you would like to know more or would consider transforming your Disney experience photos, either PM me or visit the website/email from the details in my signature. Thanks for your time, and maybe if anyone would like, I can come and show what I have from my own trips at a future meeting.

Anthony
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

WayneG
B Ticket
B Ticket

Next meeting

Postby WayneG » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:52 pm

Anthony,

Our next club meeting will be in mid-late February keep a look out on our front page and also in the forum for meeting details. I would be interested if you brought along some information on this DVD service for photos etc.

Wayne

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:57 am

I'll keep on the lookout for the dates Wayne. I'll be glad to come, and I'll bring the family as well. These meetings sound like a good time and it'll be nice to mingle with like "Disney" minded people. I will bring the DVD I created for us after our Xmas 05 trip for demonstation, I know that all present will appreciate that. Happy to discuss further and answer questions.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu May 24, 2007 8:18 pm

Ok, I got my dvd back and as a scrapbooker I wouldn't have thought it would be up my alley but .... it was awesome!!!!

It must have been a challenge as we had photos from 6 weeks and 6 states but Anthony did a great job!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:11 pm

Excuse me Mr Anthony.....

Do you also transfer video to dvd?

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Yes - Check your email.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:10 pm

Hi Anthony,

I'd be interested in knowing the answer to that as well.

My trip to TDL is all on video as well and have often thought about transferring it to DVD.

Ta.
~ Lisa ~ -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Photo DVD Service

Postby ajp » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:13 am

Do you also transfer video to dvd?
Open for business and taking orders!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Photo DVD Service

Postby sandie » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Tell me what to do - I have holiday videos plus we have the first 8 hours of 9/11 that we accidently got as I had set the video to tape West Wing (probably sounds sick but we would really like to keep it) and then I have family videos..............

Sorry guys Anthony is tied up for the next 6 months

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Classifieds”