Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

The Disneylands That never Were

Disneyana to buy or sell?
sharper_fin
A Ticket
A Ticket

The Disneylands That never Were

Postby sharper_fin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Hi all

You might like to take a look at my new book - The Disneylands That Never Were - regarding the rides, attractions, hotels etc that Disney have designed but never built. 250 pages detailing things like Westcot, Mineral King Ski Resort, Beastly Kingdom, Discovery Mountain etc.

And if the postage is a bit much to Australia, then it's available as a cheap download too!

Details at
http://www.lulu.com/shaun_finnie

Cheers

Shaun Finnie

Caveman

Postby Caveman » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:09 pm

how can I set an avatar on this chat board??[size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size][size=0].[/size]

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:46 pm

Hi,I had trouble with mine and ended up forwarding a photo to the moderator and he helped me-I am sure he will check in and see your message.

Sandie

sharper_fin
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby sharper_fin » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:16 pm

I'm delighted to say that The Disneylands That Never Were has gone global. It's available from most online stores now, and should be available to order at your local high street bookshop.

Shaun
Shaun Finnie is the author of "The Disneylands That Never Were", 50 years of rides and attractions that Disney designed but never built.
More details at http://www.shaunfinnie.com

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Classifieds”